Yvonne Collier - Expertise & Experience
Yvonne Collier (formerly Yvonne Gregory) is The Assertive Skills Expert and a People's Skills expert.
BA(Hons) PGCE Dip Nut Dip M’ment MPNLP CSP
"Yvonne is a great presenter with great flexibility, enthusiasm, energy and style!" - Training & Development Director Asia Pacific, Media Company
As an international educator with more than thirty years experience training and speaking, Yvonne helps people produce productive and profitable relationships at work and play. She does this through her coaching, training and professional speaking. She is also an author, radio presenter and Master Practitioner of NLP.
12 years in the corporate world of advertising sales in newspapers and magazines in the UK and Australia, followed 5 years High School teaching. Highlights include launching and running The Good Weekend (Fairfax) and The Australian Magazine (News Ltd).
In 1992 Yvonne launched Maddison Training specialising in communication and people skills.
As a Master communicator and Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programing, Yvonne shares techniques to fast track the learnings and results. She also uses and shares Kinesiology techniques to enhance performance.
Yvonne’s focus is always to help each participant achieve their outcomes and their true potential.
- BA (Hons) Geography, Anthropology and Psychology from Durham University UK
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education from Reading University UK
- Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAA40104)
- Diploma of Management
- Diploma of Nutrition
- MBTI (Myers Briggs) accredited facilitator
- CSP The highest international level of accreditation from National Speakers Assoc.
- President of NSW National Speakers Association of Australia 2004
- CSP Certified Speaking Professional with National Speakers Association
- Australian Institute of Training & Development - Council 2010 - 2014
- Member International Federation Professional Speakers
- Member of the Australian Institute of Management
- Past President & Fellow of Pioneer SWAP (Sales People With a Purpose)
- Foundation member of North Sydney Zonta Club Inc
- Member of the Australian Facilitators Network
- Member of ISPI International Society for Performance Improvement
- Facilitator of Circles of Peace
- Radio presenter (12 years)
- Interviewing guests for 2NSBFM, 99.3FM
- Book: LAFFe to Success. A Practical Guide to Getting Along with others. Plus: The A -Z of LAFFe Behaviour.
- Many articles in Professional Magazines plus CD's and CDRoms (see Products)
ANCU, AIBF, ARAB Bank, ATO, Bartier Perry Solicitors, Bentleys, CBA, CDF, Cochlear, CUSCAL, DOFA, DEETYA, Dentsply, Ernest & Young, GroupM, ING, Kennards, KU, LendLease, Liebherr, MindShare, NMI, OMD, St George, Sydney Morning Herald CitySearch, Santorini, Save the Children, Sydney University Centre of Continuing Education, Thales, TFS, UFS, UTS, UWS, Woods Bagot Architects, Waterbrook, Worley Parsons.
- Yvonne Collier, 2006 recipient of the Walter Dickman Award for outstanding service to the NSW National Speakers Chapter and the Community.
- Winner of NSW 'President of the Year' and President of 'The Club of the Year', Business SWAP 'Sales People With a Purpose'
- Mentor of the Year, 2005, NSW NSAA